The air cooling system provided by COOLERMASTER , model 212 ARGB , is directed to all processors from Intel as well as AMD to obtain a balanced performance and temperature under the maximum stress on the processor and enjoy superior performance through the cooling fan of the SF120R category and the numerous copper bars and professional RGB lighting that distinguishes the design The cooler thus gives you the advantage by providing outstanding performance and professional design. Now give us your opinion and evaluation of the new cooling performance by sharing your integrated experience on the store’s account within social media and your evaluation of the product within the product reviews field.
- Product Name: Cooler Master Hyper 212 ARGB Air Cooler, Black.
- Brand: COOLERMASTER.
- Model number: RR-2V2L-18PA-R1.
- Box Size: small – Box.
- Color: silver.
- Numerous installation rules ensure the best installation, performance and compatibility with all processors.
- Excellent performance is ensured by the copper rails routing directly above the processor.
- Fully controllable professional RGB lighting to give your gathering the complete standout.
- The SF120R series cooling fan offers advanced performance by supporting easy speed control.
- The base of the heatsink is all copper to ensure the best heat transfer from the surface of the processor.
- A remote control is attached to connect the RGB lighting and control it independently or through the link on the motherboard.
- Heat pipes with exclusive direct contact technology that provides 4 times the heat dissipation.
- COOLERMASTER special cooling paste to ensure the best heat transfer rate for the heat dissipation area.
- Noise rating 8 – 27 db.
- 4 brass dispersion bars.
- 120mm cooling fan.
- ARGB lighting within the cooling fan.
- PWM class cooling fan motor.
- Average life expectancy is 160,000 hours.
- Copper and aluminum heat sink.
- Four copper rods for heat dissipation.
- Dimensions: Height 12 cm – Width 12 cm.
- The speed of the cooling fans ranges from 650 to 1800 RPM.
- Installation rules for Ryzen processors:
- Installation rules Intel processors:
LGA1200 – LGA1151 – LGA1150 – LGA1155 – LGA1156.